I think I have a favorite. I know, I’m not supposed to have favorites but I just love the Framed Florets stamp set and dies. They are so beautiful. Here’s a card I whipped up yesterday so I could play with my new Copper Embossing powder. That center circle is copper embossed and then colored with the Light Starry Sky Stampin’ Blend and the Light Orchid Oasis Stampin’ Blend. The leaves were colored with the light Granny Apple Green. I love that color combination.
INstructions for Framed Florets with Copper Embossing
- On a Starry Sky card front cut 5 1/4″ x 4, stamp the double floral image with Starry Sky ink so that the piece is pretty much covered. Rotate the stamp to get coverage on the whole piece.
- Adhere this mat to the front of your Starry Sky card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
- On a piece of Basic White cut with the largest Stylish Shapes die, emboss the flowers by first rubbing the die cut with the Embossing Buddy. Then ink the stamp with VersaMark and stamp at least 3 times to fill the circle. (Re ink each time.) Try not to overlap the stamping.
- Sprinkle with Copper Embossing Powder and then melt with the heat tool. Don’t you love that shine?
- On a scrap of Starry Sky card stock, stamp “celebrate” in Versa Mark and then cover with Copper Embossing powder. Melt with the heat tool.
- Color the flowers with the blends colors listed above. Adhere to the front of the card with dimensionals.
- Stamp the double flower in the lower right hand corner of a Basic White mat cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ using Starry Sky ink. Adhere to the inside of the card.
- Add three 2022-2024 In Color matte dots to the front of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney