Welcome to the February Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. We are a group of demonstrators from around the world who love to participate in hops with the hopes that we will inspire you to create more! As usual our theme is “Thank You!”
I love all the little critters in the Fluffiest Friends bundle but I haven’t shown them enough ink. This adorable bundle is available in our Online Exclusives section. That means you won’t find them in either catalog. Today I decided to rectify that. Here’s my sweet little kitty friend with a cute flower for you. She was quick and easy to color. The Glorious Gingham paper makes a nice colorful background as well. I love Blueberry Bushel.
- Begin with a Thick Basic White card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a piece of Glorious Gingham DSP to 3 3/4″ x 5″ and mat on a piece of Blueberry Bushel card stock cut 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″. Adhere to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the kitty on a scrap of Basic White and color with the Smoky Slate, Blueberry Bushel, Flirty Flamingo and Mossy Meadow blends. Her little nose was colored with Bubble Bath blends. Cut with the corresponding die.
- Adhere the cat to a Deckled Circle.
- On a 1 3/4″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Basic White, stamp your sentiment. I omitted the “I” to make the sentiment a bit less formal.
- Center the sentiment piece on the card front and pop the Blueberry Bushel circle on with dimensionals.
- Add a few Blueberry Bushel gems from the Tinsel Four Pack around your image.
- Viola! Your thank you is done and ready to send!
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney