Welcome to the Demonstrator Training Blog Hop. Each month this hop focuses on Thank You cards for our customers or Congratulations cards for team members. I have chosen to create a Thank You card that will be sent to anyone placing orders with me this month.
This card features the Flight and Airy pack of Designer Series Paper that will be available as a free item with a $50 purchase starting January 4, 2024. It is part of our favorite time of the year- Sale-a-bration. (Every $50 you spend will earn you a free item. There is an awesome selection!)
There are two different pieces of the Flight and Airy paper on this card. The larger piece of Fresh Freesia dsp and the three small pieces with birds and flowers are from that pack. All of the papers in the pack are gorgeous! I think this is the perfect softly colored card to thank my wonderful customers!
instructions for the flight and airy thank you card
- Cut a Misty Moonlight card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score it at 5 1/2″.
- Layer a 4 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece of Fresh Freesia DSP onto the front of the card base.
- Run a 3″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock through the Crosshatch Embossing folder. (One of the three Basics Embossing Folders.)
- Pop that up on the front of the card using dimensionals.
- Adhere the three pieces of 1 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ Flight and Airy patterned paper to the Soft Sea Foam piece as shown.
- On a piece of Highland Heather card stock about 3/4″ x 2″ stamp “Thank You” from the Throughout the Year stamp set using Highland Heather ink. Adhere to the front.
- Color three Classic Matte Dots with the Fresh Freesia Stampin’ Blend and adhere to the front.
- Stamp “your kindness warms my heart” from the Perched in a Tree stamp set in Highland Heather ink on a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White and adhere to the inside of the card.
Here a few more of these cards. This one uses Trusty Tools and the next few use the Perennial Postage dies.
The one below uses the Charming Sentiments stamp set.
Do you have One Horse Open Sleigh designer series paper? Here’s an option for you.
The Circle Sayings stamp set has the cutest cupcakes. This layout is great for a masculine birthday.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney