1. Cut a piece of Just Jade card stock 5 1/2″ x 11″ and score it at 1 1/4″, 4″, 6 3/4″
2. Fold the left hand (1 1/4″) piece towards the right and then accordion fold the base until you have three sections visible on the front. Burnish your folds with your bone folder.
3. Cut one piece of Flower & Field patterned paper 5 1/4″ x 12″ long and then cut the following pieces from it:
- 5 1/4″ x 1″ (for both sides of the first flap. I only used one in the video.)
- 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
- 5 1/4″ x 4
4. Cut a piece of basic white 5 1/4″ x 2 1/2″
6. Adhere a 2 1/2″ wide piece of Flower & Field paper to to the next section so it shows when the card is opened AND closed.
7. Stamp your inside sentiment on the whisper white and then adhere that to the third panel.
8. Adhere the 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece Flower & Field to the last panel.
9. Stamp your sentiment in Memento ink on a scrap of basic white and die cut with the second largest stitched square and layer it on a Just Jade scalloped square.
Now write a message in the card and send it off!
Please sign up to receive my emails so you’ll get tips, tricks, and inspiration right to your inbox every week.
Here is a video you can watch to see how to make this card and the card described below as well.
To create these cards you will need:
1. Card Base cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ ; scored at 4 1/4″, Cut large scalloped circle in same color.
2. Cut a black mat 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″, cut a banner 3/4″ x 4 1/8″
3. Cut a piece of Flower & Field patterned paper to 5″ x 3 3/4″. (If you do not like the front and back of these papers together cut another piece of patterned paper so you can mix and match.)
4. Cut the Flower & Field paper so you have a 3 3/4″ x 3 1/2″ piece. The remaining piece should be 3 3/4″ x 1 3/4″.
5. Basic White for inside 5 1/4″ x 4″ and for large circle for sentiment.
1. Layer your two pieces of Flower & Field patterned paper on the black mat with the larger piece at the top. Leave a small border around the outed edges but have the two papers meet in the middle.
2. Adhere that layer to the front of your card base.
3. Adhere the banner over the area where the two pieces of patterned paper meet.
4. Stamp your sentiment on the white circle.
5. Adhere sentiment to the scalloped circle and pop it up with dimensionals on the front of the card.
6. Stamp a sentiment on the white mat and adhere to the inside of the card.
Now your card is ready to be signed and mailed!
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: Chat’n’Craft/LorraineTierney
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Leave a Reply