Welcome to the Stamping with Friends Blog Hop! This hop is featuring ONLINE EXCLUSIVES from our Stampin’ Up! online store. These items are not available in any catalog. To see what’s available as an ONLINE EXCLUSIVE go to my online store then click on MENU (left hand side) then SHOP PRODUCTS and lastly, ONLINE EXCLUSIVES. Here you will see all of the available stock. If you see something you like in this area, it’s best to order it. Some ONLINE EXCLUSIVES do get restocked but others are only available while supplies last.
So here’s what I made with the Trucking Along Bundle. This is a punch bundle and unfortunately, the punch is unavailable at this time. Luckily the truck would not be difficult to fussy cut. There’s so much you can do without the punch.
The great truck, tree, and sentiment are from the new Trucking Along stamp set. There are so many fun items that you can load up in your truck including a palm tree and surfboard, flowers and a stack of presents. There are also sentiments for occasions other than Christmas too.
The background on the Sweet Sorbet card stock was stamped with the Sketched Plaid stamp set. This set is a must have and will be a favorite for creating so many backgrounds.
On the inside of the card a small tree decorates the lower left hand corner. The sentiment is from ….
INstructions for the Festive christmas Joy Fold Dutch Door Card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score it at 4 1/4″.
- With the 4 1/4″ score line still in the cutting channel of your trimmer, cut down to the 2 3/4″ mark on the cutting guide.
- Turn your card base clockwise so that the score line is now perpendicular to the cutting guide. Line up the left hand side at the 2 3/4″ mark and cut down the cutting guide to the 4 1/4″ mark. This should line up with the score line. Remove the rectangle that has just been cut out.
- Ink the Sketched Plaid stamp with Sweet Sorbet ink and press a 5 1/4″ x 4″ of Sweet Sorbet piece of card stock onto the stamp. Be sure to line it up with the bottom and left hand side of the stamp. Cover it with a piece of scrap paper and rub to ensure that you get a complete stamp. Remove the card stock carefully.
- Repeat the process with a 2 1/2″ x 4″ piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock. Also line this one up with the bottom and the left side so the patterns will match.
- Adhere the small piece to the bottom flap of the card base and the larger piece to the inside of the card base.
- Cut a 3 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ piece of Thick Basic White for the small card base. Score it at 4 1/4″.
- Stamp “Wishing You a Festive Christmas on the bottom of a 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4” piece of Basic White using Sweet Sorbet ink.
- Stamp the truck in Memento Ink on a piece of Boho Blue card stock. Stamp the “inside or fill” part of the truck with Boho Blue ink after stamping off once on scrap paper. Stamp the wheels with Memento ink. Punch the truck out (or fussy cut.)
- Place the truck in the general area where it will be adhered and stamp the tree in Garden Green ink.
- Adhere the truck in place.
- Mat the stamped piece on a 3″ x 4″ piece of Garden Green card stock. Use dimensionals to adhere this to the front of the small card base.
- Wrap a length of Night Of Navy 3/8″ bordered ribbon and tie a knot on the front.
- Add three Boho Blue dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
- In the inside of the small card base, stamp the trees with Garden Green ink on the lower left hand corner. The inside sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Perfectly Plaid.
- Center and adhere the small card base onto the inside of the larger card base.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney