Truly this is one of the Fastest Fun Fold cards you will ever make! And, what makes it even better is that it shows off all different types of patterned paper. Here’s what it looks like when you open it!
It’s cute on the inside too. A bit of color is a nice touch at the bottom and there is plenty of room to write your message. It’s a win- win! So get ready to make a few of these cards! I suggest you cut for at least 2 cards at the same time! They go together so quickly!
INstructions for Fastest Fun Fold Card
- Cut your Basic White card base to 4 1/4″ x 11″.
- Score at 5 1/2″, fold and burnish.
- Cut 1 1/4″ off the bottom of the front flap.
- Cut your 1st patterned paper from the You’re a Peach Paper Pack to 4″ x 4″ and adhere it to the shortened front flap.
- Cut your 2nd patterned paper from the Peach Paper pack to 3″ x 4 1/4″ in portrait orientation. This piece will be adhered to the front flap with about 1/2″ hanging over the lower edge.
- Cut your 3rd patterned paper 1 1/2″ x 4″ in landscape orientation and adhere this to the bottom of the inside flap. IF you used a dark card base, cut a piece of Basic White 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the inside. Then trim your 3rd patterned paper to 1 1/2″ x 4″ and adhere to the bottom of the Basic White mat.
- Using the Sweet as a Peach stamp set and Pear Pizzaz ink for your leaves, Calypso Coral ink for the larger flowers, and Balmy Blue ink for the small flowers and sentiment stamp on a piece of Basic White cut with the 2nd largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle or on a piece cut 2 3/4″ x 3 3/4″.
- Adhere your stamped piece to the center of the front piece of the card.
- Add a few Artistry Blooms sequins and you are done!
You can see all the products I used to make this card at the bottom of the this post. Click on any thumbnail for more information or to make a purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Whimsy & Wonder Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Join Stampin’ up!
During Sale-a-Bration (August 2- September 30, 2021) you can receive a FREE bundle when you JOIN Stampin’ Up! How do you join? You order a Starter Kit. A starter kit is nothing more than up to $125 worth of ANY PRODUCT you would like from ANY current catalog. You will pay ONLY $99 for this kit (20% discount) and shipping is FREE (another 10% savings) on your Starter Kit. Then just choose that free bundle I mentioned from the list below and you’ll be on your way to……enjoying at least a 20% discount every time you shop, learning about specials before they go public, and ordering before everyone else when there is a new catalog. If you have any questions please let me know!
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney