Welcome back to the Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. For July 2021 we are featuring cards using the Elegantly Said Stamp Set of products and I chose to make an anniversary card. This elegant stamp set makes a bold statement.
We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world that hope to inspire you to make and send more cards. We are happy that you have joined us and hope that we can inspire you to make creations of your own.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you visit all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up!® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams. If you are in the United States, I’d love to be your demonstrator or have you as part of my team!
I love heat embossing and paired it with silver and black to make this elegant anniversary card. The flourish image is so perfect for the corners of a card. All of the images and the sentiment are heat embossed.
Instructions for the Elegantly Said Anniversary Card
Here is how you can make this card:
1. Cut and score a Basic Black card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, score at 4 1/4″
2. Cut a Basic Black Mat 5 1/4″ x 4″.
3. Using VersaMark ink, stamp the flourish in the upper right and lower left corner.
4. Sprinkle with silver embossing powder from the Metallics collection and melt with your Heat tool.
5. Then use VersaMark to stamp the “True Stories Last Forever” sentiment and repeat the embossing process.
6. Center the largest Stitched Rectangle die on the card and run through your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss machine. Then use the 4th largest Stitched Rectangle die to cut out the center of the black piece.
7. Adhere the large black frame to a piece of Silver Foil cut 5 1/4″ x 4″.
8. Adhere this to the front of your card base.
9. Adhere the small black rectangle to a Silver Foil rectangle cut to 4 1/4″ x 2 7/8″.
10. Using dimensionals, center and adhere the small rectangle on to the card front.
11. Place two rhinestones on above the sentiment on the left and three below the sentiment on the right.
12. Holding the insert horizontally, stamp “Happy Anniversary” with Memento Black ink on Basic white cut to 5 1/4″ x 4″.
13. Stamp with the filigree border stamp on the bottom of this piece and then adhere this to the inside of the card base.
Don’t forget that this post is part of a blog hop. Please click on a name from the list below and “hop around” to see the creations by our talented design team. You won’t be disappointed.
We’d love if you leave a comment or two. It makes our day!
*** Would you like to receive Tips, Tricks and Inspiration to you inbox each week? Sign up for my email here.***
I’d love to be your demonstrator and help you make cards like this at home. Need assistance please email me. Need a catalog? Fill this out and I’ll send one to you!
Everyone who shops with me receives at least one free tutorial each month. Here’s a sneak peek at this month’s offering.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations Post photos here!
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney