The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Share it Sunday is a blog hop based on whatever projects we’ve been currently working on. I have chosed a card layout that we used in a recent Zoom class. (YOU can join my Zoom class any Tuesday evening at 6:30 PM. Details are on my Facebook page.)
This card is CASEd from Rachel Tessman and Stamp Your Art out with Rachel. You can see her post here. The Fancy Flora paper was perfect for showing off both sides. I chose to use a sentiment from the Framed Florets stamp set along with my favorite leaf EVER from the Artistic dies.
Here is what the cards looked like open. (I have left them blank to add Birthday or Congratulations sentiment at a later date.)
INstructions for the Double Sided Fancy Flora Card
- Cut a card base 4 3/16″ x 5 1/2″ inches. (3/16″ is just one LITTLE line less than a 1/4″)
- Choose a piece of Fancy Flora patterned paper and cut the height to 5 1/2″ so you have a piece 5 1/2″ x 6″. Score this at 1/2″ and 4 3/4″.
- Fold the 1/2″ piece towards the back of the card and adhere it to the back of the card base.
- Fold the right hand most section back onto the front of the paper so you see the other side.
- Adhere two 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ pieces of card stock to the left hand side of the folded over piece. One strip should be the same color as the card base. The second can be any color card stock that works with your pattern.
- After adhering the two strips to the piece of flap patterned paper, glue the flap closed.
- Die cut the large leaf from the Artistic Dies in a coordinating color of card stock and adhere to the card front.
- Punch a circle with the Decorative Circle punch and a piece of Basic White with the 2″ Punch. Stamp your sentiment on the Basic White circle and adhere it to the decorative circle. Adhere the layerd circle to the front with dimensionals.
- Decorate with additional die cuts if desired.
- Add three Pearl Jewels colored to match with a Stampin’ Blend marker.
- Adhere a mat of Basic White cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ in the inside of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please “hop” along to the next demonstrator to see another amazing project.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney