Welcome to our second Stamping with Friends Blog Hop for January. Today’s theme is the Sale-a-bration catatlog or January -April Mini Catalog. I have chosen to showcase the Detailed Dogwood Stamp set. It is a Sale-a-bration item that you can earn free with a $100 purchase (in the US market.) It is such a fun stamp set to have in your collection.
For this card I was inspired to use Blackberry Bliss and Pool Party. I haven’t used either color recently and the deep richness of Blackberry Bliss seemed to be calling to me. I also added a bit of Fresh Freesia.
I have found myself making quite a few collage backgrounds. This one I used the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder on once I was satisfied with the background. I actually added the sentiment after the panel was embossed. I was pleased with how well it came stamped on the textured paper.
instructions for the Detailed DogWood Just a LIttle Note card
- Cut a card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″ from Blackberry Bliss card stock.
- Stamp the large dogwood flower all over the front of the card base in Blackberry Bliss ink. (Although it doesn’t show up well in the photo, it does in real life.)
- On a 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″ piece of Basic White, stamp the smaller dogwood flower in the center with Blackberry Bliss ink.
- Add two dragonflies stamped full strength and one stamped off in Blackberry Bliss.
- Stamp 4 individual blossoms in stamped off Pool Party.
- Then stamp the dots in Blackberry Bliss after stamping off at least 2 times. (It will depend on how juicy your ink pad might be.)
- Add the Fresh Freesia rectangles – they remind me of burlap texture- on the bottom. Add a couple of the circles also stamped in Fresh Freesia.
- Run the panel through the Exposed Brick 3D embossing folder.
- Stamp the “just a little note” sentiment from the Notes of Nature stamp set in Fresh Freesia.
- Mat the stamped images on a piece of 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ Pool Party card stock.
- Color a bit of Fresh Freesia ribbon with your Blackberry Bliss Stampin’ Blend and tie around the bottom of the matted piece.
- Adhere this to the front of the card base using dimensionals.
- On a piece of 5 1/4″ x 4″ stamp the small “no.” box in the upper right hand corner. It’s the perfect spot to add a date. Also stamp the “just sending a bit of love your way” sentiment from the Lovely & Sweet stamp set on this piece.
- Adhere to the inside.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by these demonstrators. I know you will not be disappointed.
Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp
On February 9 and 10th I will be joining once again with the Creativity Abounds Design Team to bring you Nature’s Sweetness Stamp Camp. This stamp camp is conducted completely on line through an exclusive FaceBook group. To participate in this camp all you need do is purchase the following items from me: Notes of Nature Bundle (item #162640), Nature’s Sweetness DSP (item #162616), Faux Leather Trim (item #162644), and Cork Rounds (item #162643). (Items are pictured above.)
Click on this link and then “add to cart” those items will be added to your cart automatically!
If you are a demonstrator and have already purchased these items, simply make a purchase equivalent to $78.75 with me and let me know you’d like to participate in the stamp camp.
What is Stamp Camp? It is the chance to make 26 projects with these Nature’s Sweetness products. You will receive a card kit of precut card stock, PDF tutorial, and videos to make 13 projects on your own. Then on February 9-10 you can watch 13 BONUS projects presented LIVE by our design team. (These projects are different than those in the tutorial.) You can make these at your convenience as well. The FB group will stay open indefinitely and you can replay all of the videos as many times as you’d like.
You can shop with me here: https://bit.ly/shopchatncraftwithlorraine.
Questions? Please email me!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney