It’s time for our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
Here is a peak at our design team. Join us for one of our Stamp Camps and you’ll get to meet everyone!
Tea Boutique is one of my favorite suites! The Cup of Tea stamp set and coordinating dies are perfect for so many cards. Who doesn’t love a cup of tea? or the idea of a close friend sharing a cup with you? There is something so soothing about tea when you are not feeling well. I love all the good feelings a cup of tea elicits. I wanted to use the Tea Boutique bundle with different colors for a slightly different feel. I went with Soft Sea Foam and vellum for a soft, airy look.
I absolutely love the way vellum looks when you run it through an embossing folder. It gives a pleasantly inconsistent white, translucent look to the background. I used the Fern 3D Embossing folder for this. The rest of the card is pretty straight forward. I love the little hearts popping out of the top cup, too! Love is rising to the top with the steam! The little “Love” is from the Quiet Meadow stamp set. I left the inside blank as I am not sure if I”ll use this card for an anniversary, birthday or thinking of you.
- Cut your Soft Sea Foam card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Use a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Vellum card stock and run it through your Stampin’ Cut and Emboss machine with the Fern 3D embossing folder.
- Adhere the vellum to the card base with Seal only applied in the center. The center will be covered by the white scalloped piece.
- Use the 3rd largest scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours die to cut a piece of Basic White. Adhere to the front of the card, centering it on the vellum.
- Die cut a tea cup and the leaf from Basic White and Soft Sea Foam card stock. Adhere them together.
- Adhere the tea cups as shown.
- Die cut three hearts and glue to the front.
- Stamp “Love” in Soft Sea Foam ink on the lower right hand corner.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White in the inside.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
You are visiting Lorraine with ChatnCraft with Lorraine Tierney. Please hop on to the next person in line and see what they have created to inspire you! I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney