The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
This blog hop is focused on the new Stampin’ Up! catalog- the amazing 2023-2024 Annual Catalog. The Crafting With You Bundle was the first bundle on my preorder. It has stamps and dies that will help you make beautiful cards for all the crafters in your life. For this card I chose the artist’s easel and a basket of paint brushes. This card also uses two of the new 2023-2025 In Colors- Pebbled Path and Moody Mauve. I love both of these colors alone and in combination with so many colors.
When the card is opened, you see that the card front is only partially cut. It’s a great fun fold that is easy to mail.
Instructions for the Dutch Door Fun Fold
- Cut a Pebbled Path card base 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″. Do not move the paper after you’ve scored it at 4 1/4″. Use the cutting blade to cut from the top edge to the 2 3/4″ mark on the trimmer blade guide (the clear plastic ruler.)
- Turn your paper one turn to the right and place the left edge of the paper at the 2 3/4″ mark at the top of the trimmer. Cut down to the 4 1/4″ mark on the trimmer blade guide. This should meet the end of the cutting you did on the score line (in step 1.)
- Remove that piece of card stock and save for the front of the card.
- Cut three mats in Moody Mauve: 2 1/2″ x 4″ (2) and 5 1/4″ x 4″ for the inside.
- Cut two pieces of In Color DSP in Pebbled Path: 2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ and 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″.
- Adhere the large piece of DSP to the large Moody Mauve mat and adhere to the inside of the card.
- Adhere the smaller piece of DSP to one of the small Moody Mauve mats and adhere to the front of the card.
- Cut a Piece of Basic White 2 5/8″ x 4 1/8″ and adhere to the piece of Pebbled Path that you cut from the front of the card base. Center and adhere the last Moody Mauve mat to the Basic White.
- With the piece vertical, put adhesive on the lower 2″ of the rectangle and adhere to the front.
- On a scrap of Basic White, stamp the easel in Pecan Pie ink. Then stamp the bunch of flowers in the corner using Moody Mauve ink.
- Stamp “you inspire me” in Pebbled Path ink. Die cut the easel with the framelit and adhere to the front at an angle.
- Stamp and die cut the paint brushes.
- Die cut a basket from a scrap of Pecan Pie card stock. Trim the paint brushes to fit in the basket. Pop up on the front of the card.
- Adhere a piece of Basic White 2 3/8″ x 3 7/8″ to the inside of the card. Watch the video to see an easy way to get this centered correctly.
- Add three Pebbled Path dots from the 2023-2025 In Color Dots.
You can see how to make the card by watching this video of a Facebook Live.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp – July 7-8, 2023
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney