Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share blog hop featuring 2023-2024 Annual Catalog preorder products. Whenever there is a new catalog, Stampin’ Up! demos have the opportunity to order a month before customers. We love the time to prepare cards and projects to showcase the awesome new products. My card uses the beautiful Countryside Inn 12″ x 12″ patterned papers. These papers feature beautiful blues including the new In Color, Boho Blue, and the returning Misty Moonlight.
This nameless fun fold is CASEd from Terri Gaines. (You can see her blog post here.) I immediately fell in love with the fold as it shows off lots of beautiful papers, is easier to make than it looks, and stands up on its own. I did modify the design just a bit and put my own touches on the card.
Here’s a photo of the card when it is opened.
Instructions For the Countryside Inn Fun Fold
- Cut a Night of Navy card base 10 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ and score on the long side at 1 5/8″ and 3 1/4″. Then turn your card base around and score the other end at 1 5/8″ and 3 1/4″.
- Fold and burnish each of the center score lines. (Fold the pieces in toward the center of the card.)
- With one side of the card base folded toward the center, fold on the outer score line to make a “z”. Burnish well.
- Open your card base and adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Countryside Inn patterned paper to the center section.
- Mat a 2 3/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White on a 3″ x 4 1/4″ piece of Night of Navy card stock and center that on the patterned paper. Adhere in place.
- Cut a different pattern of Countryside Inn paper 2 3/4″ x 4 3/4″ and mat on a 3″ x 5″ piece of Balmy Blue card stock. Adhere this to the left outer flap with about a 1/4″ border on the left, top and bottom. (Be sure to put adhesive only on the left side.)
- Cut a third pattern of Countryside Inn paper 2 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ and mat with a piece of Balmy Blue card stock cut 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2″.
- This piece will get adhered to the right front flap. NOTE WELL: The LEFT front piece will slide under the right front piece when the card is closed so be sure to put ONLY A THIN line of glue on the right most 1/4″ of the piece you are adhering to the right flap. There must be room for the left hand piece to slide under.
- Die cut the 2nd largest Stylish Shapes circle from Basic White. Layer a Balmy Blue circle punched with the 2 3/8″ circle punch.
- Stamp and die cut a flower from Irresistible Blooms in Night of Navy. Die cut two leaves from Night of Navy card stock with the corresponding dies. Center and adhere on the circle.
- Stamp “Love & Big Hugs” from the Sending Smiles bundle. Die cut with the small label die. Adhere to the circle as shown. Add three blue gems. (I used Adhesive Backed Milky dots which are no longer available.)
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney