It’s time for Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
This month our theme is Anything Christmas. That is such a fun theme I had a hard time deciding which set to use but chose the Cottage Wreaths stamp set eventually.
I love the pinecone sheet of patterned paper from the Painted Christmas pack. I paired it with Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent and a smidge of Soft Suede. I have to say the best part is that bow! I love that bow!
- Cut your Soft Succulent card base 8 1/2″ x 51/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Run a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White through your Cut & Emboss machine with the evergreen Wintry 3D embossing folder. Make sure you completely emboss the right hand side of the mat. (The unembossed section on the left will be covered by the patterned paper.)
- Cut your pinecone patterned paper 2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the left side of the mat. Adhere both pieces to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the twig part of the wreath in Early Espresso ink on a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White card stock.
- Stamp the leafy wreath over that with Soft Succulent.
- Randomly stamp the berries using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp Merry Christmas with Cherry Cobbler ink centered below the wreath.
- Die cut the bow from a Cherry Cobbler scrap.
- Adhere to the wreath.
- Adhere the stamped piece to 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Soft Suede card stock.
- Adhere these to a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ piece of Soft Succulent card stock.
- Stamp a large sprig on the lower left hand corner of the 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White mat.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Be sure to head over to the rest of the blogs and see what the rest of our Design Team created. You are sure to be inspired.art LinkyTools script –>
It’s time for another amazing Stamp Camp from the Creativity Abounds Design Team. We are a group of 13 demonstrators from around the world who love to create, inspire and demonstrate card making for you! We do a blog hop and tutorial bundle each month and hold a stamp camp each quarter.
The Boughs of Holly Stamp Camp will be our next event on October 28-29, 2022. All you need to do to join our Boughs of Holly Stamp Camp is purchase your Boughs of Holly Suite from a member of our design team. (IF you already own the suite, substitute $79.50 of products from the online store and email me to let me know you’d like to participate. ) THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
You will want to be part of this amazing Stamp Camp so you can receive a Card Kit to make 13 beautiful cards or 3D items. These kits will have everything that is not included in the Suite cut and prepped for you. You will use your DSP, ribbon, embellishments and dies. We will provide the card stock needed. Written and video instructions will be provided for each of the 13 projects.
In addition to the card kit, each member of the design team will present a different project LIVE in an exclusive FaceBook group. These lives will be throughout the day and night because of the different time zones, but all will be recorded and available to watch on replay for eternity! We will also host challenges and Crafternoon Tea as part of our weekend as well.
The Boughs of Holly Suite includes a package of designer series paper, a stamp set and coordinating dies, ribbon and textured elements. You can see them all below.
Now is the perfect time to order the Boughs of Holly Suite. You will earn a Level 1 ($50) free Sale-a-bration item if you order before August 31. Round your order up to $100 for even more free items!
Please use this link to order as the host code is embedded and I’ll be sure to know your intention to participate in Stamp Camp. I can’t wait to have you join us for this fun event!
Email Lorraine at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney