It’s time for our Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of Stampin’ Up! demonstrators from around the world- all with different styles- who hope to inspire you to create beautiful cards and send them to friends and family.
Here is a peak at our design team. Join us for one of our Stamp Camps and you’ll get to meet everyone!
This month our theme is Anything Christmas. That is such a fun theme I had a hard time deciding which set to use but chose the Cottage Wreaths stamp set eventually.
I love the pinecone sheet of patterned paper from the Painted Christmas pack. I paired it with Cherry Cobbler, Soft Succulent and a smidge of Soft Suede. I have to say the best part is that bow! I love that bow!
- Cut your Soft Succulent card base 8 1/2″ x 51/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Run a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White through your Cut & Emboss machine with the evergreen Wintry 3D embossing folder. Make sure you completely emboss the right hand side of the mat. (The unembossed section on the left will be covered by the patterned paper.)
- Cut your pinecone patterned paper 2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the left side of the mat. Adhere both pieces to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the twig part of the wreath in Early Espresso ink on a 3″ x 4″ piece of Basic White card stock.
- Stamp the leafy wreath over that with Soft Succulent.
- Randomly stamp the berries using Cherry Cobbler ink.
- Stamp Merry Christmas with Cherry Cobbler ink centered below the wreath.
- Die cut the bow from a Cherry Cobbler scrap.
- Adhere to the wreath.
- Adhere the stamped piece to 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ piece of Soft Suede card stock.
- Adhere these to a 3 3/8″ x 4 3/8″ piece of Soft Succulent card stock.
- Stamp a large sprig on the lower left hand corner of the 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White mat.
Want to see all the products used to create these projects? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Be sure to head over to the rest of the blogs and see what the rest of our Design Team created. You are sure to be inspired.art LinkyTools script –>
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney
Sara Sayers says
Stunning card Lorraine – Just so elegant
Lorraine Tierney says
Kylie Swain says
Beautiful card, Lorraine. Loving the colours.
Diane Evans says
Lorraine, I just love your card.
Thank you., Diane
Melva Peters says
Beautiful card Lorraine! Love that stamp set!
Thanks, Melva. Me too.
Susan Elise Schultz says
Hi Lorraine, I just love the stamping and backgrounds of your beautiful card.
Tracy Held says
I haven’t used this stamp set yet, but you have inspired me!!
I can’t wait to see what you make!
Maheswari Rajaguru says
Beautiful card Lorraine 🙂
Sharon Hashimoto Burkert says
Beautiful card! I love this set and agree with you that the bow is the best!