The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today’s blog hop features Alternative Projects for the October 2023 Paper Pumpkin kit. This kit features parts to make these adorable cards.
For an alternative card, I went with a clean & simple layout using the stamps that were included. I did all the card stock and Pecan Pie and Granny Apple Green ink. I love the simplicity of this layout.
INStructions for The CAS October Paper Pumpkin Alternative
- Cut a Basic White Thick card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Real Red card stock.
- On a 5 1/8″ x 3 7/8″ piece of Basic White Stamp the house in Pecan Pie ink. Stamp a second house on a scrap of Basic White. Cut it out and pop it up over the house once all of your stamping is complete.
- Next to the house stamp the large tree on either side in Granny Apple Green ink. Stamp two small trees next to that.
- Use your blender pen and a bit of Granny Apple Green ink to color in the trees.
- Add Wink of Stella to the trees.
- Use Real Red ink to stamp Merry Christmas along the bottom of the Basic White piece.
- Pop up the 2nd house over the first stamped one.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney