Here are the cutting measurements:
Evening Evergreen Card base: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored at 4 1/4″
Pansy Petals Patterned Paper: 5 1/4″ x 4″, 1/2″ x 4″ (cut 2)
Basic White: 5 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, score at 4″ and 6 1/4″, scrap for scalloped circle
3rd largest Layering Circle die,
3rd largest Layering Circle scalloped circle die
Shaded Summer Stamp Set
To make the card:
1. Adhere the Pansy Petal paper to the front of the card with adhesive only around the edges of the card.
2. Open the card base and place the 3rd largest circle die on the front about 1/2″ down from the top and centered left to right. Run that through your Cut and Emboss machine. Remove the circles. Set aside the patterned paper circle for use on another card.
3. Cut a basic white scalloped circle with the 3rd largest scalloped circle die. Stamp your sentiment from the Shaded Summer stamp set in Fresh Freesia. Stamp the sprig twice in Soft Succulent.
4. Adhere the white circle to your card stock circle.
5. Holding your basic white card stock with the larger section on the left, fold the right side into the center on the 4″ score line. Then fold the “overhanging” section back to the right. You will have a Z fold.
6. Stamp the flower in the center with Soft Succulent ink. Add the 1/2″ strips to each panel. You will need to cut one piece in half for the two smaller panels.
7. Adhere the large section of the white insert onto the card base. Then fold the flap in.
8. Close the card and line up the circle so it fits into the opening. Put adhesive only on the white portion of the insert that is visible in the opening.
Here is a slight variation to the inside. On this insert, I used Hydrangea Hill patterned paper on both of the smaller panels. These pieces measure 5 1/8″ x 2 1/8″.
I’d love to help you make cards like this at home. Please let me know if you’d like a catalog!
Everyone who shops with me receives at least one free tutorial bundle each month. Here’s a sneak peek at what I’m gifting my customers currently.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT