The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today’s hop is all about fun folds. I love fun folds and love that they are almost always easier than they look! I chose to create this Corner Fold Fun Fold with the Cheerful Daisies bundle. This is one of my favorite bundles right now. Here is the card closed.
Here is the card when opened. The combination of Pretty Peacock and Copper Clay is stunning, isn’t it? Using the patterned paper as a guide to choosing colors makes it so much easier to pick a beautiful color palatte.
Instructions for Corner fold fun fold
- Cut your card base 8 1/4″ x 7″.
- Score at 2 3/4″ on both sides of the card base. Fold and burnish well.
- With the “scored square” in the upper left corner, measure 5 1/2″ across and 5 1/2″ down from the top left corner. Make a tic mark with your pencil.
- Now put the tic marks in the channel of your trimmer and SCORE from tic mark to tic mark.
- Burnish and fold on the diagonal in both directions.
- Fold the top square towards the middle and poke in the diagonals toward each other. (Watch the video to see how to fold as well.)
- To decorate you will need 3 squares of patterned paper cut 2 1/2″ x 2 1/2″ as well as 3 card stock mats cut 2 5/8″ x 2 5/8″. Two squares will go on the outside and one on the inside.
- Cut a small rectangle of patterned paper 2 1/2″ x 1 1/4″ Small rectangle mat 2 5/8″ x 1 3/8″ and adhere to the front.
- Before adhering your 5 1/4″‘x 4″ mat to the inside, stamp three flowers in the lower right hand corner. Stamp once with Pretty Peacock full strength and twice with the ink stamped off once.
- Stamp your sentiment on a 1 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ piece of Basic White. Then use the Very Best Trio punch to decorate the corners. (See video for tips.)
- Add 3 2023-2025 In Color dots to the front!
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Here is a video of a FaceBook live where I created this card. Watch for extra tips and details.
Join me and the Creativity Abounds team for our ON LINE Fresh as a Daisy Stamp Camp. Purchase the Fresh As a Daisy Suite Collection (item # 161301 for $73.50) as shown on p. 110 of the 2023-2024 Annual catalog as well as the In Color Jute trim (item #161637 for $8.00) from me and you will automatically be registered for our Fresh as A Daisy Stamp Camp on July 7 & 8, 2023. THE STAMP CAMP IS FREE!
This event is held live in an exclusive FaceBook group and will be available to watch forever. Included in the stamp camp are 13 “make and take” card kits. You will get all supplies not included in the Fresh as a Daisy Suite collection (cut and prepped) along with video AND written instructions to make 13 projects. During the Stamp Camp we will present 13 additional projects “live” that you can make on your own at a later date.
The only cost for the Stamp Camp is purchase of the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection. Please use this link to purchase in order to ensure your registration. Just add the In Color Jute (#161637 to your order and you’ll be all set.)
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney