Welcome to Share it Sunday Blog Hop where The Crafty Collaborations team shares any project we’ve recently been working on. I’ve chosen to share the first Boughs of Holly Christmas card I’ve made and my first Christmas card of the year.
When I’m unsure of a layout to use with a new stamp set or bundle, I fall back on one of my Go To Layouts. This is one of my favorites. Almost every patterned paper and stamp set will work with this and it’s easy to do! So pick a patterned paper, a coordinating color of card stock and start to make a card! The best part….it also works in Landscape orientation! You can even change up the width of your patterned paper! Really, give this a try!
The Boughs of Holly Suite is amazing. I am loving the papers, dies, and stamps. It also comes with a ribbon and textural elements. We will be using this amazing suite at our next Creativity Abounds Stamp Camp. You can see details below.
- Start with a Basic White card base cut 4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″.
- Cut a strip of patterned paper 2 3/4″ x 5 1/2″.
- Then add a strip of card stock to the back of the patterned paper, along each of the long sides- cut 1/2″ x 5 1/2″.
- Adhere this to your card base.
- Next add the die cuts and a greeting. The Holly Berry dies comes with this great combination of leaves and a sentiment shape. The leaves were cut in Evening Evergreen and Mossy Meadow. The berries were stamped in Real Red on Real Red card stock and die cut.
- Easy Peasy! You’ve made a card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Be sure to hop down through the list to see all the wonderful projects this team has been creating. You are sure to be inspired.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney