Welcome to our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Training Program Blog Hop! We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world that are taking part in training that is helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® business and reach the goals we have set. We really appreciate your support and we hope that you will be inspired by these creative cards.
You may be starting here or have come from another blog – either way you can find the link list at the bottom of this post so that you can see every blog post and every card made.
Our theme is always “Thank You!” We are so grateful for our customers, friends, and family that share our love of card making and Stampin’ Up!
This month I put my new Biggest Wish stamp set to use! When I saw this in the catalog, I was immediately attracted to it. I told myself I didn’t need it but…..I just kept going back to it! So, I bought it!
I love the Fresh Freesia color and monochromatic cards. This one was really fun to make and using our stamparatus makes it a breeze. Here’s how I made this one:
1. Start with a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of basic white. Place it in your stamparatus. I put it slightly lower than the top edge and in the middle, marking where it goes so I can assure that it is lined up correctly.
2. Place the clean “thanks” stamp face down at the top right edge of the white piece. Pick it up with the plate and ink it well in Fresh Freesia. Stamp.
3. If necessary, check the alignment of the card piece, ink the stamp again and stamp directly on it to get full coverage. Clean the stamp with your Stampin’ Shammy in between inkings.
4. Now remove the plate and step it down one spot on the hinge. Ink and stamp. Continue until you’ve covered the right hand side with thanks. (If you are making more than one card, don’t remove your stamp. Just take the plate out and use the second plate for the cursive “Thanks.”
5. Place the cursive “thanks” over the second from the bottom “Thanks” and ink in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Reink and stamp again, if necessary.
6. Adhere a 1 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Fresh Freesia In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP to the left side.
7. Wrap with Fresh Freesia ribbon and tie a knot.
8. Add Fresh Freesia 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
9. Adhere this piece to a Thick Basic White Card base cut 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
10. Layer a basic white mat (5 1/4″ x 4″) in the inside of the card.
As I mentioned previously, this card is part of a blog hop! Be sure to click on the next name below to see what others are making for their thank you card this month.
Would you like to receive tips, tricks and inspiration in your inbox each week? Sign up for my emails today!****
Live in the USA and need a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator? I’d love to help you to create beautiful cards at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog!
Everyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial (or, if you are member of my SU team you also receive one) each month. Here is a sneak peak of the tutorial I’m gifting this month:
I hope you’ve been inspired to take make a card!
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney