I have to admit that I always love to have a tree stamp set. I’ve enjoyed all the different ones that Stampin’ Up! has created. I think this one will be one of my favorites.
First, here’s the card that I created.
Here’s how you can make it.
1. On Early Espresso card stock and with Early Espresso ink, stamp the bare tree. Die cut this image.
2. Die cut the large tree from Early Espresso card stock.
3. Die cut the large branches from Evening Evergreen and adhere to the large tree with Tombow glue.
4. Use the Basic Border dies to cut the sloping hill from a 4″ x 1 1/2″ piece of Evening Evergreen card stock.
5. On Basic White stamp the smaller leaves image with Evening Evergreen ink.
6. Die cut with the outline die.
7. Use Basic Gray ink and the blending brushes to mute the colors- especially the white edges.
8. Adhere this to the small tree.
9. Cut a 5 1/4″ x 4″ mat from Misty Moonlight.
10. Adhere the hill to the bottom.
11. Place but do NOT adhere the trees to the mat. Determine where you would like your moon to be. Using a scrap piece of card stock that has a small circle hole in it as a mask, daub white craft ink in the circle. Leave the coverage uneven. (I used the smallest plain circle from the Layering Circle dies to make the mask.)
12. Adhere the large tree on the mat.
13. Adhere the mat to the front of a Basic White Thick card base cut 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ and scored at 4 1/4″.
14. Pop up the smaller tree on mini-dimensionals.
15. Color the moon with Wink of Stella.
16. Stamp “Thinking of You” in Misty Moonlight and cut with the thin rectangle die.
17. Tie a bow with the Misty Moonlight/Silver baker’s twine from the Flowers for Every Season pack and use a glue dot to place it on the card.
If you’d like to see all the products I used to make this card, click on the photo below.
Would you like to receive inspiration, tips and tricks in your inbox each week? Sign up for my emails! I love to share with you!
Do you want to make cards like this at home? I’d love to help. Email or message me any questions you might have. All of my links are at the bottom of this email.
Need a catalog? Let me know… I’d love to send you one!
When you purchase the Hand-Penned Suite using this host code (HXC94BMV) you will be registered for the event. I will send you all the supplies you need to complete the 9 exclusive projects. You will use your stamps, dies, patterned paper and gems that are provided in the suite along with the card kit to make the cards. You will have access to the videos and Facebook Lives forever. This will all be available in an exclusive FB group. Please email me if you have any questions. (IF you already own the suite, please use the Host Code to place an order equal to $66.25.) There is no additional cost for the card kit or access to the FaceBook group! Just purchase the suite and you are IN!I’m looking forward to this event and I hope you will join us!
Everyone that shops with me will receive at least one new tutorial each month as a token of my appreciation.. Here are the tutorials that I’m sending this month.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT