To make this card you will need to cut the following:
Night Of Navy card base: 4 1/4″ x 11″, score it at 3/8″, 1 7/8″, 3 5/8″, 5 1/8″, 5 1/2″
Hand-Penned Patterned Paper 4 1/8″ x 6″
Basic White for the inside: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ and a large scrap for the sentiment
Patterned Paper or Coordinating Color of card stock 1/4″ x 4 1/8″- cut 2
Card Stock and White for the decoration on the front of the card.
Here’s how you’ll make this card.
1. Score the card base as noted above. Then use Tear & Tape to seal the section closest to the fold as in the left hand photo. Then fold the other folds accordion style.
3. Adhere the patterned paper to the front of the card and the last piece to the inside.
4. Adhere the 1/4″ strips to the narrow space on the left and right edge of the card front.
5. Stamp your sentiment…should be narrow and vertical to fit on a punch or die cut- on a scrap of Basic White and punch it out.
6. Placing dimensionals on the center of the sentiment, adhere it to the inside piece of patterned paper.
7. Tuck the right hand edge of the card front under the popped-up sentiment and arrange your folds bay window style.
8. Stamp your inside sentiment on the 3 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ piece of basic white and adhere to the inside.
9. Decorate the front of card as desired.
10. Now decide who you would like to send this card to and mail it out!
*** Would you like to receive tips, tricks and inspiration in your inbox each week? Sign up for my emails.***
Want to make more cards? Learn new folds? I share my tutorial bundles several ways.
– Join my Chatty Crafters Stampin’ Up! Team and I will share the bundles with you for free. (Click on the Join My Team tab at the top of this page.)
-Makes a purchase of $35 or more in my online store will receive a tutorial bundle free.
Here is a sneak peek at the the latest tutorials:
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: Chat’n’CraftLT
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney