The Artfully Composed Suite is such a bold, beautiful collection of papers, stamps and dies. I love every bit of it. This card is a Artfully Composed Z fold Birthday card that uses a piece of the Artfully Composed patterned paper, the vellum, several of the dies and the color palette of Pool Party, Evening Evergreen and Calypso Coral. I love these colors together.
- Cut your Pool Party card base 4 1/4″ x 11″ and score at 5 1/2″ and 2 3/4″. Fold as shown in the video.
- Adhere a 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ piece of Artfully Composed patterned paper to an Evening Evergreen piece of card stock cut 3 3/4″ x 5″.
- Adhere this layered piece to the LEFT hand side of the card only. Try to center the piece so that all four sides have an equal border.
- Cut a piece of the Vellum Layering Designs to 3″ x 4″.
- Die cut the edge of a 1″ x 5″ piece of Evening Evergreen card stock with the zig zag die.
- USe Versamark ink and white embossing powder to heat emboss the sentiment “Happiest Birthday wishes” from the Artfully Layered stamp set.
- Die cut the large leaf from Pool Party, the next sized leaf from Calypso Coral, and the smallest leaf from Evening Evergreen.
- Adhere the Evening Evergreen leaf without removing the die cut centers to the vellum.
- Adhere the sentiment across the Layering Vellum about 1/4″ from the bottom.
- Now add adhesive on the back of the layering vellum where it will be under the die cut and the sentiment.
- Use liquid glue to layer the Pool Party leaves and Calypso Coral leaves on the left side of the vellum.
- Add three Faux Sea Glass pieces.
- Cut a Basic White mat 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the inside of the card being sure to line it up exactly with the front piece so it doesn’t show.
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Facebook Live Replay
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney