Paper Pumpkin kits have become so beautiful! I believe they have been hitting the ball out of the park every month. December 2023 is no exception! The All the Best kit is a beautiful kit with lots of Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive. It includes a Pebbled Path ink spot which is a versatile neutral color.
Here’s a peek at the All the Best kit and the cards as designed by the Paper Pumpkin creators.
To make this card I used Daffodil Delight for the card base and then trimmed both the blue and white image and the flower from one envelope. I added a panel of Balmy Blue card stock to the middle. I actually hated to cut up the envelope but I loved the idea of making 9 more cards from the kit!
On the inside, I used the small flower stamp and just stamped it three times with Pebbled Path ink.
Instructions for all the best 3 panel card
- Cut a Daffodil Delight card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Carefully open an envelope on the seams. Cut the envelope flap off and then trim it to 1 5/8″ x 4″. Adhere this to the left side of the card base, leaving a border.
- Trim the flower from the front of the envelope to 1 5/8″ x 4″ as well. Adhere that to the right side of the card base.
- Lastly, cut a 1 5/8″ x 4″ piece of Balmy Blue cardstock and adhere in between the other two panels.
- Cut 5 1/4″ of Balmy Blue/White Variegated ribbon and lay across the three panels. Adhere with a bit of Seal in the middle only.
- Stamp the sentiment Wishing You All the Best (included in the kit) on a 3″ square of Basic White and die cut with a 2 1/2″ Deckled Circle die. Pop this up on the front of the card.
- Add three Balmy Blue gems that were included with the kit.
- On a 5 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Basic White, stamp 3 flowers in the lower left hand corner. Adhere to the inside of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney