The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one, to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
For this hop, we were challenged to use the following colors or image as inspiration.
My inspiration came from the colors and I couldn’t wait to use the One Horse Open Sleigh paper to meet this challenge. The paper is so gorgeous that it did not take much to make a card with it. Here is what I made.
This beautiful wintry scene was almost perfect on its own. I added a bit of Cherry Cobbler ink with a blending brush, just above the mountains and ripped the upper edge following the outline of those same mountains. An Early Espresso mat, a few gold stars, and a gold embossed sentiment on a Cherry Cobbler card base made the card complete.
Instructions for all is merry & Bright christmas card
- Cut a Cherry Cobbler card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Choose your piece of One Horse Open Sleigh paper and cut it to 4″ x 5 1/2″. Then tear a small border off the top, roughly following the contour of the mountains. (Save the 3/4″ piece for the inside of the card.)
- Blend Cherry Cobbler ink onto the sky with a small blending brush.
- Mat this on a piece of Early Espresso card stock cut 3 7/8″ x 5 1/2″.
- Adhere this piece to the card base.
- Using a scrap of Gold Foil, die cut three small stars using the Stars at Night Hybrid Embossing Folder. Adhere the three pieces to the top left hand part of the card.
- Die cut the 3rd smallest Deckled Circle from Cherry Cobbler and heat emboss (using gold embossing powder) the sentiment “All is Merry and Bright” from the Brightest Glow stamp set.
- Pop the sentiment up with dimensionals on the lower right side of the card.
- Trim the 3/4″ x 5 1/2″ piece of left over One Horse Open Sleigh paper to 1/2″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to a Basic White mat 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- Use Cherry Cobbler ink to add the sentiment “to you and yours this Christmas”. Adhere this to the inside of the card.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Winter Meadow FREE Stamp Camp will be here before you know it! It all happens in an exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21!
Want to join us? It’s easy. Just purchase the Winter Meadow Suite ($96.50)** from me and you will receive the stamp camp for free. Stamp Camp includes a package mailed to you that contains everything you need (except what’s in the suite) to make 13 cards, a PDF tutorial with step by step instructions as well as videos demonstrating those cards, and the fun of watching 13 LIVE demonstrations of ADDITIONAL PROJECTS from 13 demonstrators from around the world in our exclusive FaceBook group on October 20-21, 2023. These events are recorded and will be available for replay forever.
Click this link to order (with the necessary host code added for you)- Winter Meadow Suite!
**If you have already purchased the suite from yourself or someone else, just purchase an equal amount of product from me. Then please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to let me know you’d like to be in the Winter Meadow stamp camp. **
Here is what is included in the Winter Meadow Suite:
MAGICAL MEADOW CLING STAMP SET (10% off)
* 9 cling stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): c, d, e
MAGICAL MEADOW DIES (10% off)
* 13 dies
* Largest die: 1-5/8″ x 3-5/8″ (4.1 x 9.2 cm)
* Use with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
* Compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine
WINTER MEADOW 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 12 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 12 double-sided designs
SNOWFLAKE MAGIC 12″ X 12″ (30.5 X 30.5 CM) SPECIALTY DESIGNER SERIES PAPER
* 6 sheets of patterned paper: 2 each of 3 single-sided designs
* Product colors: Lost Lagoon, Pool Party, silver
SILVER & WHITE 1/2″ (1.3 CM) SHEER RIBBON
* Width: 1/2″ (1.3 cm)
* Length: 10 yards (9.1 m)
FACETED GEMS TRIO PACK
* 75 gems: 25 each of 3 colors
* 6 mm
* Adhesive backed
* Lost Lagoon, Smoky Slate, white
I look forward to you joining our Winter Meadow Free Stamp Camp!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney