Welcome to the Ink Stamp Share Blog Hop. Today’s hop is a Showcase Hop where we have the choice to show you any project we would like. I have made a simple fun fold card that shows off both sides of our gorgeous designer series papers, or DSP. (DSP is just a fancy name for double sided, patterned papers.)
The All About Autumn patterned paper is the perfect pack to use for cards that show off both sides of the patterned paper. Both sides of this paper are too pretty to cover up. This is also a layout that you can use with a variety of papers and is perfect for a time that you need to make several cards.
The sentiment on this card, “Knowing you brings joy to my heart,” is such a beautiful message to send to family and friends. I plan to make several cards in this style with this message for Thanksgiving. (I better get on it. Don’t you think?)
Instructions for All about Autumn fun fold
- Cut a piece of Moody Mauve card stock 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″.
- Adhere a piece of Pecan Pie card stock cut 5 1/4″ x 4″ to the Moody Mauve piece.
- Choose a piece of 6″ x6″ DSP and cut 1″ off the bottom. Be sure to pay attention to the direction of the pattern before you cut.
- Lay the paper on your trimmer with the side you’d like to see on the left hand side of the card (leaves on my sample above) facing up. Score LIGHTLY at 3 3/4″.
- Fold the paper and adhere to the layered card stock base.
- On a 2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla, stamp your sentiment in Moody Mauve and two pumpkins from the Pick a Patch stamp set in Pecan Pie ink.
- Adhere this piece to a 2 1/4″ x 4″ piece of Moody Mauve card stock.
- Carefully apply adhesive to the matted sentiment so it is adhered to the flap that opens only.
- Adhere a 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ piece of Very Vanilla to the inside of the card.
- Cut the 1″ strip from the bottom of the DSP to the inside of the card as shown.
Want to see all the products used to create this project? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase.
Please click on the next name on the list and continue to be inspired by the amazing projects created by this design team. I know you will not be disappointed.
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Here is the card that I made and for which instructions will be included in the tutorial.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney