Today I am participating in the Pride 2022 Blog Hop with Crafty Collaboration blog hop team. I created this colorful card with the A Fish and A Wish stamp set in a rainbow of colors. The sentiments are just perfect for the Pride theme. Love Never Fails and every month is the perfect time to be an ally of all members of the LGBTQ community. (This stamp set is part of a bundle with a punch that punches two of the fish.)
The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
A Fish and A Wish is a new stamp set from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog from Stampin’ Up! I have been having lots of fun creating with it and I think it’s a great addition to your stamp collection.
instructions for A fish and A wish love card
- Cut a Thick Basic White card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Cut the patterned paper from the Butterfly Kisses pack to 5 1/4″ x 4″ and adhere to the card base.
- On a piece of Basic White cut 5″ x 3 3/4″.
- Starting at the top, stamp the large fish in Sweet Sorbet, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, and Starry Sky.
- Stamp the smaller fish in Crushed Curry and Tahitian Tide.
- Add the “Here for You” sentiment in the upper right hand corner with Tahitian Tide ink.
- Stamp Love Never Fails on a scrap of Basic White. Trim and adhere to a scrap of Sweet Sorbet card stock.
- Add several 2022-2024 In Color Matte Decorative Dots.
You can see and order all the products used to make this card at at the end of the blog post.
Check out the cards made by our talented demonstrators from around the world as you hop along to the next blog.
Here’s another card I created with A Fish and A Wish stamp set! This card features a fish that was punched out with the coordinating punch. The sea weed was “fussy cut.”
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away.
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney