The Crafty Collaborations Team is comprised of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from around the world. Each month we participate in several collaborative projects, including Blog Hops, like this one to inspire all of us in our passion for crafting. Our goal is to create, share, and inspire every crafter to keep our creative energy flowing.
Today is Share It Sunday and we get to share whatever we’ve been working on lately. I’ve been enjoying the new 2022-2024 In Colors. I love how vibrant and bright they are. They are so much fun! I’m blowing through this pack of 2022-2024 In Color DSP! It’s a good thing I ordered 2!
Don’t be intimidated by these Floating Frame cards. With the right supplies they are not difficult to make at all and are a lot of fun! You will want to have Window Sheets and Foam Adhesive Strips available when you make them. The shape of your Floating shape is limited only to what size dies you have! You can cut them out in any shape you’d like.
Instructions for Floating Frame Card
- Cut your Tahitian Tide card base 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ and score at 4 1/4″.
- Adhere a 5 1/4″ x 4″ Basic White Mat to the front and to the inside.
- Cut several 1/2″ strips of each color of the 21022-2024 In Color Designer Series Paper (DSP).
- Cut a piece of Window Sheet bigger than the 3″ x 4 3/4″ inch scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contour dies.
- Adhere your strips of DSP to the window sheet using Tear & Tape or Seal. Cover the entire sheet with strips and then die cut your rectangle using the Scalloped Contour Dies.
- Flip over the rectangle and adhere Foam Adhesive Strips behind each strip. (Make sure you won’t see these from the front.)
- Remove the release paper and adhere to the front of the card base.
- Using the Meadow Dies, cut a tall narrow plant in Orchid Oasis and in Parakeet Party. Adhere to the front.
- On a half inch wide strip of Basic White, stamp “thinking of you” from the Quiet Meadow stamp set. Cut each end at an angle.
- Adhere to the front.
- Send your card!
Want to see all the products used in this post? Scroll to the bottom. Click on any thumbnail at the end of this post for more information or to purchase. (Items from the 2022-20223 Annual Catalog cannot be linked yet.)
Here’s another example with the same papers but using a Layering Circle die.
Be sure to hop along to see what these talented demonstrators have been working on recently. I know you will be inspired to make a card or two!
Do you want all of the new papers from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog? You can get 1/4 of each pack of paper shown on pages 131-134 for just $45- with shipping included! That’s 144 sheets of paper! You’ll be ready to make all those cards you see here or on Pinterest! Don’t miss out! Reserve your share by May 2, 2022. If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Can I help you?
I would love to be your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and help you on your creative journey. Shop with me here: shop ChatnCraft with Lorraine.
Want more tips, tricks and inspiration? Sign up for my weekly email here.
I’d love help you make beautiful cards and paper crafts at home. Sign up here if you need the latest catalog.
Anyone who shops with me receives a free tutorial bundle packed with project ideas and details. Here’s a sneak peek at the Artfully Composed Tutorial Bundle that I am currently giving away. This is the card that I have included in the tutorial:
Please email me if you have any questions or I can assist you in any way.
ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Shop my online store: lorrainetierney.stampinup.net
Send me an email: email@example.com
Follow me on FaceBook: ChatnCraft with Lorraine
Join our FaceBook Group: ChatnCraft Creations
Read my blog: ChatnCraftwithLorraine.com
Follow me on Pinterest: ChatnCraftwithLorraine
Subscribe to my Channel on YouTube: Chat’n’Craft with Lorraine Tierney